Heavy-DutyPumpMaster 60 12:1
SAMOA PumpMaster® 60 – 12:1 Ratio Grease Pump
Heavy-Duty Volume Transfer Pump
Moderate pressure, very high volume double acting grease pump for use in transfer applications. These pumps can be used with all type of grease up to NLGI-2.
Pumps are available for horizontal mounting on grease totes and grease bags and they include an adaptor to fit a 3” Cam-Lock coupler. They can be used with 185 kg – 400 lb drums when mounted to air pneumatic inductor (see “Grease pump kits” section in this chapter.)
Models & Part numbers
Part No.: 532130*
Application: Bulk tote
Pump Tube Height: 226 mm
Total Height: 742 mm
Weight: 19 kg
* Includes adaptor 753 110 to fit a 3″ cam-lock connector for use in totes and grease bags.
- Grease up to NLGI-2
- Mining and construction
- In-plant grease transfer
- Railroad and mass transit
- Pressure Ratio: 12:1
- Continuous duty flow rate: 15 kg/min (33 lb/min)
- Maximum free flow: 40 kg/min (88 lb/min)
- Air pressure operating range: 1,5 – 7 bar (20 to 100 psi)
- Maximum outlet pressure: 84 bar (1,200 psi)
- Air motor effective diameter: 150 mm (6″)
- Air motor stroke: 100 mm (4″)
- Air consumption (1): 1.100 Nl/min (39 cfm)
- Air inlet: 1/2″ BSP (F)
- Fluid outlet: 1″ BSP (F)
- Wetted and seal materials: Cast Iron / Hard chromed steel / Steel / UHMWPE / NBR / PTFE / Polyurethane
- Noise level (2): 80 dB
(1) Air consumption at 5 bar air pressure, NLGI-2 grease at 20 °C and 80 cpm.
(2) Noise level measured at 1 m from the pump, 7 bar air pressure and free delivery.
Dimensions & Capacity