Standard dutyPumpMaster 4 3:1 Stainless steel
SAMOA PumpMaster® 4 – 3:1 Ratio Oil Pumps
Standard Duty Medium Pressure Pump
Air operated medium pressure and high volume pumps for dispensing lubricants in medium size installations, that include multiple outlets with simultaneous operation. Pumps include height adjustable bung adaptor 2″ BSP (M) for drum and tank bung mounting and a built in port for connecting a pressure relief valve (PN 609 007).
Models & Part numbers
Part No.: 333120
Application: Universal stub pump, divorced
Pump Tube Height: 200 mm
Total Height: 585 mm
Weight: 5,7 kg
- windscreen washer fluid
- liquid detergents
- chemical products
- Auto dealers
- Service shops
- Mining and construction
- Pressure Ratio: 3:1
- Air pressure operating range: 1,5 – 10 bar (20 to 140 psi)
- Air consumption (1): 285 Nl/min (10 cfm)
- Maximum fluid outlet pressure: 30 bar (420 psi)
- Air motor diameter: 88 mm (3.5″)
- Air motor effective diameter: 60 mm (2.4″)
- Air motor stroke: 100 mm (4″)
- Delivery at 85 cpm: 10 l/min (2.7 US gpm)
- Maximum free flow delivery (2): 42 l/min (11.1 US gpm)
- Air inlet: 3/8″ BSP (F)
- Fluid inlet (short pump only): 1″ BSP (F)
- Fluid outlet: 3/4″ BSP (F)
- Wetted and seal materials: Aluminium / Steel / Polyurethane /NBR / PTFE
- Noise level (3): 93 dB
(1) Air consumption with 6 bar air inlet pressure and 10 l/min delivery.
(2) Maximum free delivery at 7 bar.
(3) Maximum noise level measured at 1 m from the pump, 7 bar air pressure and free delivery.