Control Valvehigh volume in-line meter
Oval gear meter for use as in-line meters with oil or diesel. It can be wall mounted in the fluid line or at the pump outlet.
Meters includes an electronic register controlled by wetted magnets and powered with two AAA alkaline batteries. It is shock proof and isolated from the fluid handled and the display is multifunction, showing the volume dispensed per delivery, and has a permanent and a resettable (trip function) totalizer. The display can be programmed to show delivery in liters, quarts, pints and US gallons. The assembly is enclosed in TPE moulded shroud. It can also be set to show the flow rate in units of measure per minute.
Models & Part numbers
Part No.: 366060
Applcations: Medium pressure dispense of diesel and lubricants op to 5.000 mPa
- Wetted parts: Aluminium, acetal, AISI 316 stainless steel, NBR
- Connection threads: 3/4″ BSP (F)
- Flow range: 8 – 80 l/min
- Pulses per liter: 109 ppl
- Accuracy: +/- 0,5%
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 bar
- Temperature range (fluid): -10 °C to 60 °C
- Calibration: Can be calibrated
- Weight: 0,80 kg